Kevin Chan Kok Wei
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR▪ 18 years of experience in wealth management, investment banking and corporate advisory in Asia.
▪ Managing Director of Allegro Corporate Advisory Pte Ltd, an independent strategic and corporate advisory firm based in Singapore.
▪ Served as Director of Corporate Development of an Australian Securities Exchange-listed mobile platform enabler responsible for the group’s corporate finance, investors relation and business development.
▪ Served as Vice President at BNP Paribas Wealth Management, Singapore and CIMB Investment Bank, Malaysia providing wealth management solutions to high net worth individuals.
▪ Master in Business Administration (Finance) from the Charles Sturt University, Australia and a Bachelor of Economics from the Australian National University, Australia.
Lenin Chong Sein Chin
DIRECTOR▪ 14 years of experience in financial and investment advisory servicing high net worth individuals and corporations.
▪ Financial Services Manager of Professional Investment Advisory Services Pte Ltd (“PIAS”) for 10 years, one of the largest and fastest growing independent financial firm in Singapore from 2015 to 2018.
▪ Awarded ‘Platinum Advisor’ by PIAS as the top 3% advisers based on total revenue.
▪ Member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) 2018.
▪ Certified Master Fund Advisor (MFA), Certified Advisor for Advising Small and Family Business (ASFB), Certified Advisor in Retirement Adequacy Planning ( Cert. REAP) and Certified Associate Wealth Planner (AWP).
▪ Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) from Murdoch University, Australia.
INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR/TECHNOLOGY ADVISOR
Profile Academic / researcher who have experiences in various kind of system design and its optimization; such as computer-aided design (CAD) design for a mechanical system, Circuit System, Robotic system, and Web-based system. Served as an engineer at semiconductor industry and have experiences in maintain and improve efficiency of equipment and machines, designed a process flow for product assembly, and R&D to improve the performance of a product and system.
On-going basis research in Biomedical image processing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Information and Communication Technology, Blockchain technology, and Biomedical 3-D image reconstruction. Received the Bachelor degree (Hons) in mechanical engineering, Master degree in Electrical and Electronic engineering (Electronic System), Master degree in Business Administration (General) and the Double Degree (DD) PhD in Electrical and Electronic engineering from Malaysia and France.
Member of Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM); Member of Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM); Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
Henry Mun Chee Seng
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER/ DIRECTOR
▪ Vice President/ Lead Engineer at WKL Hydraulic Sdn Bhd for 18 years to responsible for delivery of energy, system and integrated solutions, on MRV inventions.
▪ Awarded Appreciation Certificate by Malaysia Invention & Design Society and SIRIM in successful inventions of MRV.
▪ Recognised by Malaysia Volunteer Fire & Rescue Association on his innovation efforts in developing Malaysia’s first Prototype of MRV.
▪ Honourable Engineer by Asia Golden Dragon Awards.
Caroline Ong Bee Chen
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
▪ 18 years of experience in corporate finance, private equity and strategic advisory in Singapore and Malaysia.
▪ Executive Director of Allegro Corporate Advisory Pte Ltd, an independent strategic and corporate advisory firm based in Singapore.
▪ Served as Associate Director of a private equity firm listed on Singapore Exchange, where she was responsible for managing private equity investments.
▪ Worked in investment banks involving in corporate finance transactions, including cross-border merger and acquisitions, reverse takeovers initial public offerings and capital market transactions.
▪ Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Accounting, Finance and sub-majoring in Economics) from the Australian National University and Certified Practising Accountant status with CPA Australia.